It's been a couple of weeks, so I thought I would just write a few thoughts.
1. Gonzaga made it to the sweet sixteen. We were hoping for a better game, but proud they made it that far, it's been awhile.
2. Tiger is amazing--5 down and wins it on the 18th. Of course he did.
3. Last night we had a winter/spring storm. We were supposed to get 6-12 inches...thank goodness we only got like 2 inches. Phew, otherwise I was thinking of running off to Hawaii...on the other hand maybe I'll still run off to Hawaii.
4. I got my contract renewed for school. Yipee, I am employable for more than one year! And what makes it even better is that I love my job.
5. I had a great spring cleaning of the apartment today, it was definitely needed.
6. Eric passed his initial dissertation proposal! Woohoo!
7. In just a few days, Eric and I will have been married 8 months. WOWZA!
8. We booked our flights for Boise for Beth Ann's wedding in June. I will be in Boise June 18th-29th. Eric will be in Boise 25th-29th. We can't wait!
9. Eric had spring break two weeks ago. I have spring break in two weeks. Yipee!
10. We are visiting Fargo for Easter. Along with getting in a few quality days with my grandma, we get to see aunts, an uncle, and cousins! So happy to see family.
That's a few updates for us. Oh, and it's a good thing Eric and I didn't make any bets on the tournament otherwise we both would have a lost a lot of money. We each only have one team left in the tournament...and we didn't even have them going to the final game! Good thing we're not a betting couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment