If you remember the vases I posted a while back...beer bottles wrapped in yarn...I have them on the top of my book shelf and have been contemplating what color flowers I want to use...I've been thinking red or white...but after seeing the red "E" dangling next to the turquoise color...I think I have my mind made up.
Not the "E" but isn't this the cutest little Santa picture in the whole wide world. He did awesome!
The "E"
Inspired by: Holiday Letter
All you need is a wood letter, cranberry vine, hot glue, and silver balls (optional).
He loves hanging out by the Christmas tree...he's usually pulling at the lights, branches, or trying to grab an ornament (which are now out of reach).
Trying to get his toys out by kicking the basket. Here's one of his St. Nick jammies.
I made Christmas cookies for Eric's office, an intern friend and his girlfriend, and the college girls across the hall who had finals this week (they bring us treats here and there)
.
Yum, Yum.
I thought Deacon would like to help me in the cookie making process...turns out he just likes to sleep through it or play in the living room through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment